I am Sorry Flower Card Messages For Wife - Apology Flower Card Messages For Wife

I am Sorry Flower Card Messages For Wife ,Sorry Flower Card Messages For Wife, Sorry Flower Card Messages For Her, Flower Card Sorry Messages For Wife,Apology Flower Card Messages For Wife
Express you deepest apology to your wife by saying a hearfelt sorry message with a beautiful flower bouquet. Convey your apology by a sorry flower card message to your wife which will really melt her heart.
To help you send the sweetest sorry message  here is a collection of sample sorrry flower card messages for wife to choose from.

To my lovely wife, you are so awesome and such wonderful woman. I feel bad hurting you so deeply. I want to say sorry and make it up to you. Please forgive me, I love you!
I always thought that men are stronger than women. But I proved that I was totally wrong. I am genuinely sorry, my dear wife. I didn’t mean to say those words to you and hurt your feelings. I take them back sweetheart please forgive me..
Honey, I never meant to hurt you or insult you. I hate to see you in pain and sad. I feel so sad now and I swear that I will not do it again. I am sorry, please forgive me.
I feel not man enough after I have hurt you. Though you hide it, I can feel the tears dropped from your eyes. I’m sorry my dear wife. I love you. I hope you can forgive me. Dinner date tonight?
Remember our wedding day? The day you said “I do” I was so happy and delighted. You always kept your promise when I made you happy. Will you still keep it for me and love this stupid husband of yours? I’m sorry for making you sad and insulting you. I take back my words and I’m really sorry for everything.
I am sorry my dear wife. But I am not lying when I say sorry and I love you with all my heart. I want to live a happy life with you so please accept my apology.
I know how much I hurt you and I just realized how much I love you after our fight. Sometimes misunderstanding helps a relationship to stand still and become stronger. I want you to know that I adore you for forgiving me. And after your forgiveness, I just realized how much you love me too. I love you my dear wife and I’m really sorry.
I promise that from now on, I will never use bad words on you. I’m really feeling so bad after insulting you. You are my wife and I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Until you tell me we’re ok and good, I will always suffer from pain and guilt. I’m sorry my wife. Please forgivr me. 
My days are incomplete without your kiss, smile and hug. I miss you my dear wife. I’m sorry. Will you forgive me my sweetheart? 

Comments

  1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spells
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Death spell
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office
    9) want to satisfy your lover 
    10) Lottery
    Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
    through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Getting your lover or your ex back has been made more easy by this powerful spell caster called Dr Odion. I am Rose by name and i am from canada, the only reason why i am on this site is to thank this powerful spell caster called DR. Odion and you can improve your relationship success by contacting him through these details (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com Or call +2348136482342) This powerful spell caster did me a huge favor by helping me get my lover back to me within the speed of light and since then my relationship has been perfect.

    any problem of yours.He is specialized in the following:

    (1)Spell for protection from danger
    (2)Spell for magic
    (3)Spell for same sex love
    (4)Spell for healing
    (5)Spell for invisibility
    (6)Spell for riches and fame
    (7)Spell to get a good job
    (8)Spell for strong love and relationship
    (9)Spell to bring your ex back
    (10)speII for Lottery
    This man has great powers and is incredibly generous.You can contact him on
    (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances. I give God all the glory for bringing Lord Zakuza into my life for helping me get my wife back that got me divorced for one year. I was the last person on earth to accept the fact that spells exist or work not until I was referred to Lord Zakuza online to who has helped so many people with his powerful spells. I had no other option than to give it a try because 3 months after the divorce, I was demoted at my place of work due to depression for I don't know what to do to get her back but thank God today for using Lord Zakuza to get my happiness and love life back within 48 hours. Just last week here, I was promoted back to my position and I'm here to share my own experience with this man called Lord Zakuza. I don't know what you are going through today but know that in all situation there's always a way out. Contact him now for any help via SIGNAL MESSENGER / WHATSAPP on: +1 740-573-9483 and Email on: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. It WORKS! My ex blocked me on every platform. It took a while, about two months or so, but HE UNBLOCKED ME JUST A FEW HOURS AGO! Don’t give up! IT WORKS! contact Dr. Ilekhojie for help now. we are back together. Have faith in this process..Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348147400259 or Email him at: (gethelp05@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Odu adebayo can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted(WhatsApp) him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.odu adebayo If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him(+2347055287754)or Email him at : poweroflovespell@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I refer to this professional hacker that specializes in exposing cheating spouses, and every other hacking related issues. he helps catch cheating spouses by hacking their communications like call, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more. I have used this service before and he did a very good job, he gave me every proof I needed to know that my fiancée was cheating. You can contact him to help you catch your cheating spouse, or for any other hacking related problems, he will definitely help you, he has helped a lot of people, contact him and figure out your relationship status. I wish you the best too. Reach him via hackingloop6@gmail .com also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts