I am Sorry Flower Card Messages For Girlfriend - Apology Flower Card Messages

 I am Sorry Flower Card Messages For Girlfriend ,Sorry Flower Card Messages For Girlfriend, Sorry Flower Card Messages For Her,Flower Card Sorry Messages For Girlfriend,Apology Flower Card Messages For Girlfriend
Sending your apologies with a beautiful flower bouquet is a sweet gesture that you can do for your dear girlfriend. Express your deepest apologies and seek her forgiveness  in most effective way by sending flowers to her along with a heartfelt sorry flower card message. 

Here is the best of the best collections of sorry flower card messages for your girlfriend. 


My dear, you are so sweet and I feel so guilty when I hurt you. Please accept my apology. I am really sorry and with these flowers I would like to ask you for your forgiveness, even though I don’t deserve it.

Please accept these flowers in place of the words I said. I know those words were so cruel and I’m really sorry. I promise to love you and take care of you forever. I love you!

I feel so bad knowing that I hurt you deeply. I want to say sorry and I hope you could forgive me. Give me one more chance my dear.  I take back my words! Hope you’ll forgive me!
I just wanted to say that I really felt so sorry for what happened to us. I hate fighting and I’m sending you these flowers to say sorry and make everything ok. I love you sweetheart.

I'll never forgive myself for hurting you...but I'm hoping you will. I'm sorry my dear!

I can’t sleep! I can’t think and I can’t just do anything perfect. How I wish I could turn back the time and make things right. I just love you and I hope you could forgive me. 

It’s true that sometimes there’s nothing you can do anymore to take back what you’ve done. I know I can’t turn back time but with these flowers, how I wish I bring thousand smiles on you. I’m really sorry!

Please accept my apology my dear because “sorry” is a word that all I can say right now with these flowers. Please forgive me! 

I have made some mistakes and let it be a part of our past. Today, I want to express my gratitude and love for you. Let me make it up to you. I’m so sorry!

I don’t want to see you sad but what I hate most is that, knowing that I’m the reason behind your sadness. I’m giving you these flowers and I hope they will make you smile and happy. Along with this, please accept my apology.

I’m sorry and I have learned my lesson. Please forgive me my dear. I love you!

I don’t want to see you sad and I wish these flowers make you smile and happy. I want you to know that I love you very much and I’m very sorry.

Comments

  1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spells
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Death spell
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office
    9) want to satisfy your lover 
    10) Lottery
    Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
    through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete

  2. Getting your lover or your ex back has been made more easy by this powerful spell caster called Dr Odion. I am Rose by name and i am from canada, the only reason why i am on this site is to thank this powerful spell caster called DR. Odion and you can improve your relationship success by contacting him through these details (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com Or call +2348136482342) This powerful spell caster did me a huge favor by helping me get my lover back to me within the speed of light and since then my relationship has been perfect.

    any problem of yours.He is specialized in the following:

    (1)Spell for protection from danger
    (2)Spell for magic
    (3)Spell for same sex love
    (4)Spell for healing
    (5)Spell for invisibility
    (6)Spell for riches and fame
    (7)Spell to get a good job
    (8)Spell for strong love and relationship
    (9)Spell to bring your ex back
    (10)speII for Lottery
    This man has great powers and is incredibly generous.You can contact him on
    (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refer to this professional hacker that specializes in exposing cheating spouses, and every other hacking related issues. he helps catch cheating spouses by hacking their communications like call, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more. I have used this service before and he did a very good job, he gave me every proof I needed to know that my fiancée was cheating. You can contact him to help you catch your cheating spouse, or for any other hacking related problems, he will definitely help you, he has helped a lot of people, contact him and figure out your relationship status. I wish you the best too. Reach him via hackingloop6@gmail .com also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts