sorry note to girlfriend -sorry letter to my girlfriend

Sample Sorry Wordings  to Her,Sorry Messages For Her ,Sorry Note To Girlfriend, I am Sorry Message to Girlfriend,Apology Note to Girlfriend,What to write in a Sorry Note to Girlfriend/

Saying sorry to your girlfriend may be more than just a word. Apologizing is one of the most important skills you must learn; but sometimes words are not that easy to find.  Show her that she is important to you by winning her back when you have wronged her. 

Here is a collection of sample sorry wordings for Girlfriend to choose from. Read on to find the perfect I am sorry note  for Girlfriend.


We have a lot of adjustments to make for this to work out. Me in particular. I am sorry, forgive me please. I’ll make it up to you. 

I should have known better, didn’t know you were allergic to peanut butter. I’m so sorry. I now know better.

I did not know that you were under medication. It was unfair of me to blow off some steam at your expense. I am so sorry. It won’t happen again. 

 It was an oversight on my part. Sorry dear, I’ll be careful next time.

This could have been prevented, and I take the blame. I am sorry. Forgive me please. 

I wish I could turn back time and make things right, but I can’t. What happened is all my fault. Please forgive me darling, I am truly sorry. 

I have been a fool. I know my pranks kind of went overboard this time. I am sorry, it won’t happen again. Still, let’s keep the prank going and keep it fun ok?

I didn’t even notice that you were mad about my friends’ behavior. I am truly sorry. I want to talk about this over dinner tonight? Okay?

It’s sad when I find out from others what you were mad about. I’m sorry for what happened. I wish you told me earlier, but this does not get me off the hook in anyway. Forgive me. 

I did send that text message that I’ll be late. I’m so sorry to keep you waiting. I’ll change my provider ASAP. Please forgive me. 

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I was not pushing you away. We were planning a surprise party for you. I goofed. Forgive me please. 

You know I don’t usually take blame for some of your misunderstanding. But this time, it was all my fault. I’m sorry dear. Let me make it up to you.

It’s been a long three days and I haven’t heard from you. I’m sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused. I hope you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me.

I did not mean to embarrass you dear, I just wanted your friends to know the real me. I must have said things wrong. And I’m sorry about that. Would you forgive me please?

What a total jerk I was. I forgot that I had to pick you up from the library. I overslept after the exam. I am so sorry. I’ll pick you up after class. Pizza’s on me.

I know that all my lying has caused you  a lot of pain and I promise you that I will never happen again. Please forgive me, I really love you.


My guilt has been killing me since the time I hurt you. If you forgive me this time I assure you I will never do anything to hurt you. I am sorry! 


All I ever wanted was to see you smile but the past few days I have made you cry so much. Please wipe off those tears and let me make up for what I have done. I am sorry.


I know I am wrong and I am sorry for that. Please forgive me and talk to me? I really miss you.


Please don’t be angry at me, I have realized what I have done and I am not proud of it. Please forgive me. I am sorry.


I have a bruised heart and my ego is no where to be seen. I am sorry I have been such a jerk to you. I love you. I am sorry.


I was selfish. I only thought about me and I just tried to make myself happy but doing that, I hurt you. But you know what? My happiness lies in your happiness. I love you.


I miss you so much. Since the time you have stopped talking to me, all I ever do is think about you. Please forgive me?


I know I have hurt you and caused you so much misery. I am extremely sorry for it. But, if you forgive me this time, I promise to never do it again.


I was an idiot for saying all those things to you. I never should have said all those hurtful things. I am sorry.


I am sorry I got angry with you over nothing. I shouldn’t have taken it out on you. I am sorry.


I can apologize to you a million times to let you know that I really am sorry. Please forgive me?

Comments


  1. Getting your lover or your ex back has been made more easy by this powerful spell caster called Dr Odion. I am Rose by name and i am from canada, the only reason why i am on this site is to thank this powerful spell caster called DR. Odion and you can improve your relationship success by contacting him through these details (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com Or call +2348136482342) This powerful spell caster did me a huge favor by helping me get my lover back to me within the speed of light and since then my relationship has been perfect.

    any problem of yours.He is specialized in the following:

    (1)Spell for protection from danger
    (2)Spell for magic
    (3)Spell for same sex love
    (4)Spell for healing
    (5)Spell for invisibility
    (6)Spell for riches and fame
    (7)Spell to get a good job
    (8)Spell for strong love and relationship
    (9)Spell to bring your ex back
    (10)speII for Lottery
    This man has great powers and is incredibly generous.You can contact him on
    (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheaters will always cheat.all you need is to confront them with clear evidence. I have just used this guy's service ( hackingloop6@gmail. com ) and he's a legit hacker, he can handle any social network hacks like Facebook,whats-app snap chat, Instagram emails and school grade. He's actually the real deal and I promised him to share this with people needing real hacking stuff. I was initially skeptical as I already got scammed before but he did come through and prove there are real hackers out there, he was able to hack my cheating husband's phone activities without having no contact with the phone, you can also contact him on '' hackingloop6@gmail .com '' also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, if you have similar Issue,he is a cyber genius, his services are legit and affordable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts